Load Ad Error on iOS

John Wiese

Jun 11, 2024, 2:46:36 PM (7 days ago) Jun 11
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I am seeing a majority of my crashlytics errors being the below error on iOS. What can I do to resolve these errors, mostly happening at startup?

John

LoadAdError(code: 1, domain: com.google.admob, message: Request Error: No ad to show., responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: null, adapterResponses: [], loadedAdapterResponseInfo: AdapterResponseInfo(adapterClassName: , latencyMillis: 0, description: , adUnitMapping: {}, adError: null, adSourceName: , adSourceId: , adSourceInstanceName: , adSourceInstanceId: )), responseExtras: {})

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 11, 2024, 4:43:49 PM (7 days ago) Jun 11
to jwies...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

I see that you have already raised this concern on another thread with the subject ‘Receiving a LoadAdError on iOS’ and we have already responded to this issue. To avoid multiple threads on the same issue, please take a look at that thread and continue the discussion on the same for further updates on the issue.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJI1Z:ref" (ADR-00239604)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

John Wiese

Jun 11, 2024, 8:37:45 PM (7 days ago) Jun 11
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
You mean the other post I deleted?  How can I see the reply?

Suggestion:  In the pinned text it should say something like "New conversations you start do not show up immediately, please wait a little while before posting the same message".  I posted twice because I didn't see the message, even after 10 mins or so. When they both went through then I deleted one, Apparently the one that was replied to.

John