SDK 6.12.0: iOS 8 smart banner landscape still reports wrong width and doesn't display

Alex

Oct 1, 2014, 3:01:15 PM10/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the latest 6.12.0 library but still am having an issue with Landscape Smart Banners.

 The ads do not render in this orientation (i only see the background bar.) In portrait, they work fine.

 I've also observed that that the CGSizeFromGADAdSize reports a presumably correctly height of 32 for these landscape smart banners, but a presumably incorrect width of 320.

 I've also double checked the positioning is correct even given the change in how iOS 8 reports window bounds (and it's just 0,0 positioned origin anyway.)

 Is there a still a problem with the SDK v6.12.0? What else might I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

Eric Leichtenschlag

Oct 2, 2014, 9:06:41 PM10/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Can you log the [GADRequest sdkVersion] and verify that the app is actually 6.12.0?

Thanks,
Eric