New Developer

brothe...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2014, 1:05:58 PM1/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am a new ios developer.  I have recently developed my first application and am looking to use AdMob to advertise.  I downloaded the SDK and followed the steps from https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/admob/fundamentals but the test ad is not showing up.  My app is running fine and I do not have any error messages.  Any ideas.  Also, do I need to have my app on the appstore before I can place the adds in the application or can I place the adds in before I submit my app for approval?
Message has been deleted

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 22, 2014, 6:43:01 PM1/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Sorry about my initial response; I missed the part where you said you were an iOS developer. Have you looked at this: https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/admob/additional-controls#ios-test ? Are you having trouble on your device or simulator or both?

Amy Quispe