Can I show ads on screens that don't have questionable content and hide them on screens that do?

in...@playwithvoodoo.com

Aug 11, 2014, 12:25:50 PM8/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the process of creating an Android app that has some questionable content (user contributed art).

Some of the content might not be family-friendly.  I know I'm not allowed to display Admob ads on screens that show this content.

Is it okay to display Admob ads on the screens that don't show family-unfriendly content, though?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Aug 12, 2014, 8:29:09 PM8/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We don't have any policies about publishing ads in apps with questionable content, just about advertising questionable content. The Play Store (or other app stores) might have their own policies however.