Rewarded interstitial strategy

1 view

Romain Bitard

9:35 AM (3 hours ago) 9:35 AM
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

Rewarded interstitial match rates are low, what loading strategy should we do ?
I imagine if we try to load to often it'll affect negatively the format performance.
Is there a timing we should follow for ad loading ? (every 30 secs, then every minutes, 2 minutes and so on?

Cordially,
Romain

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

12:10 PM (11 minutes ago) 12:10 PM
to bitard...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Romain,

Thank you for contacting us.

If ad failed to load then try re-loading the ad in OnAdFailedToLoad(). But make sure to limit the ad loads as it might impact the performance of the application.

Interstitial ads which are already loaded expire after an hour, you should clear this cache and reload with new ads every hour.Try preloading the interstitial ad before showing it.

For low match rate issue I would recommend reaching out to the Product support team as they are better equipped to address your concern.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJeLF:ref" (ADR-00245290)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team