Admob and Mobfox

Daniel Gómez

Nov 25, 2013, 10:12:53 AM11/25/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I implemented Mobfox in my Admob account and I'm showing ads from the two ad networks.
All works fine but I have two problems:
  1) I'm getting bad quality ads (like blurred images)
  2) I implemented Mobfox in Admob becouse I wanted to show all my revenue in Admob, but I'm getting the impressions and the revenue in each Ad network separately.
(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :D)
Thank's!

Daniel Gómez

Nov 25, 2013, 3:11:37 PM11/25/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Help please!

William Ferguson

Nov 25, 2013, 9:45:08 PM11/25/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
1) If you can verify that the blurred images are coming from Mobfox then you need to direct your enquiries to them or stop using them as a network.

2) When you using mediation you will have an account with each ad network. Admob does not aggregate payments/revenues from the other ad netowrks for you. Mediation aggregates the ad delivery.

William