My test ads still not showing on iPhone

coba

Aug 15, 2022, 12:49:27 AM8/15/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

My app has been published on the App Store for more than a week. The ads from Admob also have been shown to users without problem.

The problem is, on my iPhone that has been registered as a test device on Admob website, the ads shown are the life-ads not the test ads.

What could possibly be wrong?

Please help

Best regard

Mas coba

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 15, 2022, 5:53:54 AM8/15/22
to cobap...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Coba,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For us to further investigate this, could you please provide us your sample app project and screenshot of the behavior via Reply privately to author option or send it directly to the link below?

If the file(s) you are looking to share are less than 25mb in total you can attach them to this case on your next reply. If you are having trouble attaching your file to this case or if your file(s) are larger than 25mb, you can share your files with me by performing the following steps:

1. Navigate to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfkAiXMeYP-fw1W3Z-tT9uwmATEKO5X6S-th0gR2ezdKaaqfg/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.400550049=Mobile+Ads+SDK&entry.460850823=5004Q00002dKg8GQAS&entry.80707362=00117157
2. Fill out all fields, and attach your file(s).
3. Please reply back on this thread when you have uploaded your file(s). Please do not share this link.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dKg8G:ref
Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 15, 2022, 2:58:18 PM8/15/22
to cobap...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mas,

Thank you for providing the requested information.

I've tested your ad units on our sample app, and was able to load test ads on my end. Some publishers also reported this behavior and adding our demo app id (google.com, pub-3940256099942544, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0) in your your app-ads.txt file resolves it. Could you please try it on your end, then let me know how it goes?

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2dKg8G:ref

coba

Aug 25, 2022, 9:33:16 PM8/25/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Teejay Wennie

I have replaced the app-ads.txt with the one you provided but I still received the live-ads not test ads

I don't know how this Google Group works. Please reply if you receive this email

Please help me to solve this issue.

Best Regards
Coba

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 26, 2022, 3:34:57 AM8/26/22
to cobap...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Coba,

We are able to receive your message, but I think you didn't get our previous message. But, since you already add our publisher id in your app-ads.txt file you should now be able to show our test ads. But, you mentioned that it is still the same, can you provide us with your sample app project and screen recording of your test so that we can further check your implementation? You can provide it at the link below.

As a side note, if you're having trouble receiving private replies from us, please check your Spam folder. Additionally, please add the 'From address' on that email to your contact list to ensure we aren't flagged as Spam in future messages. If you don't see a message from us in your Spam folder, please email us directly at mobileads-...@google.com referring to this forum thread.