Network Mediation failed to import into the new AdMob

Allen Wong

Aug 22, 2014, 2:21:49 AM8/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the Legacy AdMob's Network Mediation to do ad banner mediation in a lot of my apps. It is using the old Mediation ID. I was told in this forums that if I upgrade to the new AdMob that the old Mediation IDs would be mapped to new AdUnit IDs, and that the old Mediation IDs will continue to function. NONE of my mediation ids got mapped. There are 0 ad units in my new AdMob account. Can someone from AdMob support please take care of this issue immediately? There are over 100 million impressions per month running through my legacy AdMob network mediation. So you can see why this is failed import bug is really bad for our company. Or if someone else successfully imported their network mediation, please tell me what you did. Note that I have 0 ad units ids in the legacy AdMob. I only have a large number of Mediation IDs.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 22, 2014, 2:24:25 PM8/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Your mediation ad units should have been remapped. You can fill out this form to contact product support regarding the issue. Product support will probably tell you to recreate your ad units in the new AdMob, and provide them a mapping from old to new ad unit ID so they can manually enter in the associations.