Can I use Admob in Android Webview App

Anas Iqbal Khan

Oct 2, 2017, 6:37:35 AM10/2/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

My question is can we use Admob in a Android Webview Apps ?

Regards.

Deepika Uragayala- MobileAds SDK team

Oct 2, 2017, 1:54:00 PM10/2/17
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Anas,

Thanks for reaching out to our team. You can use our Mobile Ads SDK only for native Android implementation and if you are using WebView as part of your native app, then you can use our SDK. You can go through our guidelines to learn more on how to do so.

Regards,
Deepika Uragayala
Mobile Ads SDK Team

Kumar S

Feb 27, 2018, 1:47:51 AM2/27/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Deepika,

How to hide Google Adsense Ads on Android web view App but not mobile or desktop browser?

Recently I hired a developer to make a Webview App for my WordPress website. I monetized my website using Google Adsense and now I would like to monetize my webview app using Admob. I got the APK from my webview app developer. Now I could see Google Adsense ads on it. How can I hide those and just show AdMob Ads.

Thanks,
Kumar S

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Feb 27, 2018, 3:52:35 PM2/27/18
to Kumar S, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Kumar,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This is not possible to do so with the SDK. You can use our Mobile Ads SDK only for native app implementation and if you are using WebView as part of your native app, then you can use our SDK. You can go through our guidelines to learn more on how to do so.

Regards,
Deepika Uragayala
Mobile Ads SDK Team
Also find us on our blog and Google+ page:
    http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com
    https://plus.google.com/115658573333388777174/

connect2boll...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 4:57:43 PM8/1/18
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Deepika

Hello,
Google suspended my app for one day. They reinstated my app next day because of web view verification. But same day admin disabled serving ads for my app. I appealed many times but I am getting same automated message

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team.

My app is live
App link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bollywoodaudition.bollywoodaudition

App package com.bollywoodaudition.bollywoodaudition

Please help

mobileadssdk-a...@google.com

Aug 2, 2018, 12:22:38 PM8/2/18
to connect2boll...@gmail.com, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would not be able to help you with account related issues as we deal with only Mobile Ads SDK technical issues on this forum. We would suggest that you reach out to Product Support team through this link or via Help Forum for further assistance on this issue.

Regards,
Deepika Uragayala
Mobile Ads SDK Team
Also find us on our blog and Google+ page:
    http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com
    https://plus.google.com/115658573333388777174/

Muhammad Bilal

Aug 28, 2019, 10:02:01 AM8/28/19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I have a question regards ads related to webview.
I have an application and i placed admob banner at the bottom of the app now above the bottom fragment there is webview and other fragments in the app so does it violates the admob as banner keep showing in the app while other website "like facebook, instagram and twitter" open in webview ?