Issue with Retrieving Advertiser Information for App Install Ads using NativeAd in AdMob

Naoyuki Matsuda

May 27, 2024, 3:25:22 AMMay 27
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

I am referring to this page (https://developers.google.com/admob/android/native) to retrieve native ad information and display the ad with a custom UI. After calling the loadAd() method of AdLoader, I can confirm that the callback returns a NativeAd from which I can retrieve ad information as described here: https://developers.google.com/admob/android/native#callbacks.

However, I have encountered an issue where the advertiser information (NativeAd.getAdvertiser()) is always empty for app install ads. Is there an error in how I am retrieving this information, or could there be an issue with the settings in Ad Manager?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 27, 2024, 9:52:20 AMMay 27
to nopponom...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

We kindly request that you share your app ID and ad unit ID with us via reply privately to the author option. This will enable us to replicate the issue and provide a suitable solution.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ681:ref" (ADR-00236629)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team