I cannot find my app on AdMob for linking

あいやよい

Jun 19, 2024, 12:45:59 PM (8 days ago) Jun 19
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hello.
Yesterday ,My app was published ,but I can't get it to show up on AdMob and I can't link to it. Can you please help us get it linked?

App Name : スコア→パート譜
App URL : https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E3%83%87%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AB/id6504130065
Publisher : oms.llc

also The latest information from the app store cannot be obtained and old marketing URLs are being referenced, I cannot verify app.

App : 6504355080
App Name : スコアtoパート譜
App URL : https://apps.apple.com/app/id6504355080
Publisher : shou osima
marketing URL : https://www.oms-llc.com/

Thank you!

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 19, 2024, 4:05:37 PM (8 days ago) Jun 19
to adaru...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have checked your AdMob account and I can see that “タロットデュエル” iOS app by searching with provided app url and confirm that it is already linked to your account. For cannot find app-ads.txt issue associate with your “スコアtoパート譜” iOS app, please refer to app-ads.txt file not found documentation.

Feel free to reach out to us, if you need additional assistance!

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJP1y:ref" (ADR-00242612)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team