Admob upgrade , lower eCPM / RPM

David Appledore

Feb 18, 2014, 8:29:58 PM2/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I recently upgraded to new Admob. Before upgrading i was getting for one app around $1.50 eCPM/RPM. After upgrading about 2 days ago the eCPM is now around $0.70 , effectively its halved! Before the upgrade the RPM was stable around that value, why would it drop to halve? It means my income has halved for doing an upgrade, i wish now i was on the old version.

What options are there to get it back to how it was. I'm getting a CTR of around 2% , refresh rate of banners is 40 seconds and around 20,000 impressions a day. What value should be used in default eCPM? now i set it to $1.50 .

Regards,

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 18, 2014, 8:59:53 PM2/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This technical support forum doesn't handle publisher/account related issues. Please use this form instead.

Thanks,
Eric
This conversation is locked