Differences between Admon report and mediation (requests and clicks)

Adrian UtlMob

Jun 13, 2014, 12:14:30 PM6/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

I have configured eCPM Floor Beta and I have two questions with the information in the reports

In the Admob report, I have to yesterday, 1,037 requests and 0 clicks (attached screenshot)

In the report of mediation for the same day, I have 811 requests sent to eCPM Floor Beta and 3 clicks (second screen attached)

1) Are there any requests that are not sent to mediation?, Why not 1,031 requests are sent to eCPM Floor Beta?

2) And most importantly, what happened to my 3 clicks?

thank you very much,
Adrian

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jun 13, 2014, 8:57:23 PM6/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I agree, neither of those look right. Please fill out this form to contact product support.

Thanks,
Eric