Login email issue

fifth...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2014, 11:48:22 AM2/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
How do I change the login email that I am using for Admob? I currently login through a google account and I would like to switch my login email to another google account.

Thank you.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 6, 2014, 9:37:18 PM2/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Are you on the new AdMob? It looks like you can do this from the account tab.

Thanks,
Eric

Colin

Apr 23, 2014, 5:05:33 PM4/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am only able to change my contact email. The login email is not editable. Does anyone know how to change that?

Colin

May 7, 2014, 5:07:05 PM5/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Anyone from Admob answer this?  I'm on the new console and I can't change the sign in name -- failing that, is there someway to transfer the account to a new Google ID?