No Israel on the registry!

Ran Cohen

Dec 9, 2013, 12:53:39 PM12/9/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am from Israel. I want to register ad-mob, but Israel is not mentioned in "Country" on the registration page (after "Iraq" the is "Jamaica")! What should I do?

Ran Cohen

Dec 9, 2013, 12:59:27 PM12/9/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Havn't saw Israel in Account Registration... ignore...

בתאריך יום שני, 9 בדצמבר 2013 19:53:39 UTC+2, מאת Ran Cohen:

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Dec 11, 2013, 8:24:58 PM12/11/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ran,

Not sure if I understood, but it sounds like you've successfully registered now?

In the future, please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Amy Quispe
This conversation is locked