AdMob Macros For custom click tracking

Kundan Pijdurkar

Aug 26, 2014, 8:26:00 AM8/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Does AdMob provides macros to add custom tracking for an Ad.

I have a Rich Media Ad and I want to track "click through" and is there any macros which send some more parameter with "click url" such as "app name","referrer","uid","latitude","longitude","device info","user agent".

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 26, 2014, 7:30:12 PM8/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Are you using DFP? DFP has a click macro to track 3rd party creative clicks. I don't know if AdMob offers something similar.

Thanks,
Eric

Kundan Pijdurkar

Aug 28, 2014, 7:58:32 AM8/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eric.

We want to server Rich Media ads through AdMob. And for this, we want track "clicks" in AdMob.
So Is there any way to track clicks in AdMob for Rich Media Ads using any macros.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 28, 2014, 2:08:42 PM8/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if AdMob has the same type of macro. After doing some searches I can't seem to find anything on the topic.