Is it possible to integrate AdMob into Intel XDK?

matt Dev

Feb 8, 2014, 1:05:52 PM2/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all !
I have at team making apps for Android, iOS and Win8.
We have been testing the new release of Intel XDK (cross platform developer kit) with the goal of reaching a workflow able to build seamlessly for Android, Win8 and iOS. And at the same time able to display our AdMob campaigns across these builds.
I have not found documentation from Intel, about displaying AdMob on XDK´s builds.

Does anyone on the AdMob side know how to achieve this?

matt Dev

Feb 8, 2014, 3:45:48 PM2/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard about Intel XDK at all?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 11, 2014, 2:56:33 PM2/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I haven't heard of Intel XDK. It looks like they have a plugin framework that allows you to write some native Android/iOS code to integrate with AdMob SDK natively, and then hook into the Intel XDK on the other end.

Thanks,
Eric
Message has been deleted

Josep de la Paz

May 1, 2014, 12:34:05 PM5/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if there is anything new regarding this....

Eric Leichtenschlag

May 2, 2014, 6:07:37 PM5/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
AdMob currently has no plans on developign an Intel XDK plugin.

Ali Mert Aytar

Jul 13, 2014, 12:06:04 PM7/13/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Matt, did you find a solution for this ?

8 Şubat 2014 Cumartesi 20:05:52 UTC+2 tarihinde matt Dev yazdı:
Message has been deleted

Rjfun Mobile

Aug 27, 2014, 10:37:42 PM8/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, there is something new.

There are some Cordova/PhoneGap AdMob plugins.

And, here is the article by Intel, on how to use the plugin in XDK: