No Admob stats in an application (neither the icon of the app is shown)

Grungi Studios

Apr 9, 2014, 6:33:31 PM4/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a weird behaviour in apps.admob.com related with an application. I created, as usually, a new application and linked it with the application in Google Play store by using the search box, All of these steps without any issue. The thing is that advertisements appears on the device normally but stats do not get updated in the panel (apps.admob.com) neither the application icon is shown as usually. I have been waiting just to see if it was only a question of time but nothing changes and application stats do not get updated.

Why is happening this? How can i fix it?

Greetings.

.