RE: [google-admob-ads-sdk] Randomly `No ad config`

Message has been deleted

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Dec 7, 2022, 3:39:31 PM12/7/22
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cédric,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

With regard to your concern, the No ad config / Code 3 error is the same as no fill error signifies an ad serving issue which means that there is no ads available as of the moment. This is a normal behavior and the SDK don't have any control over this.

As an aside, I have to mask your post as it contains information that should only be shared privately (Ad Unit ID). Moving forward, you can use the "Reply Privately to Author" option to share the details privately. Below is the copy of your post scrubbed.

Hello,

I am a android developper from Bonjour RATP, we have thousand of impression every hours but sometimes (every 1 or 2 min) we see in our crashlytics log :

(/3513,22702437770/bjr_rec_1a_300x250_trajet.ri.transportencommun) failed to load: {

  "Code": 3,

  "Message": "No ad config.",

  "Domain": "com.google.android.gms.ads",

  "Cause": "null",

  "Response Info": {

    "Response ID": "null",

    "Mediation Adapter Class Name": "",

    "Adapter Responses": []

  }

}

We don't know why we got this, our configuration is OK and we have a fallback ad enabled.

This happens randomly and can affect any ad unit id.

Some infos :

- google_play_services_ads version = "21.3.0"
- one of our Ad unit Id = ***

Any helps or explanation would be great.

Regards,
Google Logo
Teejay Wennie
Mobile Ads SDK Team