Play store keeps responding with "app includes disruptive ads" when uploading a version of my flutter app

Amr Ahmed

Jun 3, 2023, 3:01:55 PM6/3/23
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello,

I've several flutter apps which using the same admob account and they are working great but there's only one app which has a weird issue in play store.

when i upload a new version to play store, i receive an error which says "my app doesn't contain Ad_Id permission in the manifest file" but it already includes it
So i chose "release without permission" option to continue and begin the review process, Then i got a response after review which says "My App contains disruptive Ads",
I tried to upload another version with the "google_mobile_ads" flutter package installed and configured without displaying any ads to users but i got the same response from play store ( Disruptive Ads)

Ads are displayed normally inside the app and there is no crashes, everything is stable.

I don't know what's the issue in this app

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Jun 7, 2023, 2:11:36 AM6/7/23
to amr.ah...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amr,

Please be informed that this support channel can only best assist you with regards to direct Mobile Ads SDK implementation and technical issues. Having said that, know that we do understand the inconvenience this has brought to you. However, as much as we want to help you, this is already out of our scope. Kindly reach out instead to Google Play Support team (https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364260) as they are better equipped in handling these kinds of concerns.

This message is in relation to case "ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2m98d9:ref"

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team