Testing AdMob with Cordova based app prior to launching the app

rnk1w...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2014, 8:34:58 AM1/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
 I'm developing my app using Icenium (Cordova). I am at the last stages of developing my app, but I still didn't deploy the app to the stores, making last test before I do.

I want to know if there is an option to use Admob prior to publishing the app on App Store and Google Play for testing purposes.

I am using this AdMob plugin for cordova.

The reason I am asking this is because in (the new) Admob, I get an option to search for the app or add it manually, and I have no idea how to continue from that point on.

Thanks in Advance.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 7, 2014, 8:11:36 PM1/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Just add the app manually before the app published. Make sure to turn on the testing flag when you're testing.

Amy Quispe

Idan Shechter

Jan 8, 2014, 4:21:19 AM1/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Turn the testing on Admob website (if such exists) or in the javascript code?

--

---

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jan 8, 2014, 3:33:51 PM1/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
You can set the testing flags in the code.

Amy Quispe
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to google-admob-ads-sdk+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Idan Shechter

Jan 8, 2014, 3:35:17 PM1/8/14