Typo in SKAdNetwork Identifier

N.Yuasa

Sep 25, 2024, 7:36:05 PMSep 25
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello

I was reviewing the SKAdNetwork identifiers listed in the [Google AdMob documentation](https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/privacy/strategies) and found a typo. One of the identifiers is written with an uppercase "T":
```
<string>Tl55sbb4fm.skadnetwork</string>
```

Since SKAdNetwork identifiers should be lowercase in the Info.plist, it should be:
```
<string>tl55sbb4fm.skadnetwork</string>
```

Thanks in advance

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 26, 2024, 2:52:10 AMSep 26
to nobutak...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will check with our team regarding your issue and one of my team members will reach out to you once we have an update on this. Meanwhile, your patience is highly appreciated.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGagF:ref" (ADR-00269599)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Sep 26, 2024, 12:00:30 PMSep 26
to nobutak...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thank you for flagging this. I can confirm the issue you are seeing and we have begun to address it. I will follow up when the fix has been submitted.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02vGagF:ref" (ADR-00269599)

Thanks,

Google Logo
Justin Malandruccolo
Mobile Ads SDK Team