google play account terminate and admob ad id is deleted then admob disable ads from that app

Arun Sharma

Jul 19, 2014, 4:39:34 AM7/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My google play account already terminated and i had already remove ads from admob account from all such  apps then i had receive following email , I do not want to terminate my admob account please suggest me what can do?

"Hello,

This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#: 27197173

Ad serving has been disabled to: Hot Veena Malik HD Wallpaper (com.andromo.dev257169.app253310)

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos."

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 22, 2014, 3:40:52 PM7/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.

Web watcher

Jul 30, 2014, 2:42:21 AM7/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Seems that your application is removed from google pay but your app is still request ads from admob.
Some user may still user your app which request admob ads.

在 2014年7月19日星期六UTC+8下午4时39分34秒,Arun Sharma写道:

Jagu Patel

Oct 28, 2015, 7:00:04 AM10/28/15
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Arun, what solution you get for this issue. Please send your email address as I want to talk about you in detail.

Jagu Patel

Nov 3, 2015, 4:37:05 AM11/3/15
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
jagup...@gmail.com this is my email id

I also suffers with this issue , if you find any solution please reply me as soon as possible.