3 different values - can someone explain that to me? :)

Alexander Schneider

Mar 20, 2014, 6:43:45 PM3/20/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I am new to Admob, and in my Account i see 3 different Values for "estimated revenue" (don't know whats it called exactly in english).

It would be really helpful, if someone would shortly explain to me what each of these values means, and why they differ that much!

Thanks a lot,

Alexander
Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-20 um 23.32.53.png
Message has been deleted

Alexander Schneider

Mar 21, 2014, 9:47:48 AM3/21/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com