Multiple user's AdMob IDs in one Google Play developer's account

Костянтин Альошичев

Feb 5, 2016, 6:11:21 PM2/5/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I'm an Android developer, I have apps published in my Google Play Dev Console, with AdMob banners added from my AdMob account.

Now I've created another app for my friend, and I want to publish it in my Google Play account, but to add code for his AdMob banners, using his AdMob account ID.

So, is it ok to use multiple user's AdMob IDs in one Google Play Dev account?

Veer Arjun Busani

Feb 8, 2016, 9:48:49 AM2/8/16
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi Костянтин,

Yes it would fine. You can include Ad Unit ID from multiple accounts. Payments in AdMob is only dependent on the Ad Unit ID's that are being used and not on Google Play Dev account.

Thanks,
Veer Arjun Busani
Mobile Ads SDK Team