my admob not show ?

lan vo

Jul 30, 2020, 11:11:05 AM7/30/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
i try so many time , but why my admob not showing? what happened ?

FireShot Capture 003 - Google AdMob - apps.admob.com.png

lan vo

Jul 30, 2020, 11:12:28 AM7/30/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
FireShot Capture 003 - Google AdMob - apps.admob.com.png

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 30, 2020, 1:47:48 PM7/30/20
to hfre0...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi lan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I need to get a better idea of what is happening. Seems to be that you are experiencing low activity on your Admob with little to no return.

Could you share via "Reply privately to author" button with the following information so that we can better look into this for you.
  • A brief description of what the issue is or what you are expecting
  • App Id and  Ad Unit Id
  • A link to a live app on either Playstore
  • A sample app showing your implementation of the SDK
  • Any error codes or Charless logs to show activity during testing
  • Have you tested it out with the sample IDs found here to make sure that it is working.
From what I can see, appears that you have just not yet generated enough activity on the app to see much results. We would need to see the app and code to be able to give you more help with this.

Regards,
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team