Add custom ads network with admob

Uzair Liaqat

Sep 15, 2014, 6:11:08 AM9/15/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Any guidelines regarding "Integrate custom ads network". I am hoping to integrate InMobi as custom network.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 16, 2014, 6:48:20 PM9/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Uzair,

InMobi is actually a mediation partner, so you can use their mediation adapter.

You can see our chart of mediation networks here and read our guide on using mediation here for Android and here for iOS.

Amy Quispe

Uzair Liaqat

Sep 17, 2014, 5:33:17 AM9/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi amy,
That works fine for android native apps. My target app is in unity. Already we are using Admob's unity plugin with Google ads. What if I want to use InMobi ad network, which is mediation partner, using Admob untiy plugin.

--

---

Regards
Uzair Liaqat