Google AdMob Payment

lavanya kasina

Feb 5, 2014, 6:15:23 AM2/5/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I have a PayPal account which is linked to my AdMob account. Today when I logged into AdMob, I have a message on the dashboard saying "Payment for $(some amount) by Paypal on 2014-02-05, complete". I also got a mail from the AdMob Team regarding this. Now my issue is, the PayPal account to which AdMob is sending payment does not have Bank Details. I have created the PayPal account and just verified my name and identity number. I have not added Bank Details yet. So, now who will be receiving payment? Will It be returned back to AdMob or will it be with PayPal? If it's returned back to AdMob, do I have to again request them the amount once I have my Bank details updated in PayPal account. Please let me know the procedure. I am not able to get it about where the amount is being sent without me adding Bank Details. Can somebody please let me know about this? Thanks a Lot.

Regards,
Lavanya K

William Ferguson

Feb 6, 2014, 9:27:18 PM2/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I'm a bit confused.

I think what you are saying is that Admob sent a payment to your Paypal account. Is that correct?

If so, then it is now up to you to retrieve that money from Paypal, using whatever mechanisms Paypal makes available, at a time of your choosing. This doesn't look like an Admob issue.

William

lavanya kasina

Feb 6, 2014, 11:38:03 PM2/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,
          I am new to AdMob and this is the first time they are paying me.
I got a mail from AdMob saying that they are processing my payment of some dollars on 5th Feb 2014. The same day when I logged in to AdMob. The Page where all the earnings are displayed it shows the message "Payment for $(some amount) by Paypal on 2014-02-05, complete".
The gave me a payment Id on the same day. Now my doubt is did they already sent it to PayPal? I called PayPal support team, they said there is no payment that I have received for my account. They again asked me if I got any Payment Id. The payment Id which is present in my AdMob is 6 digits number (consists of only numbers). But the support team of PayPal informed me that for transactions of PayPal the payment Id should be alphanumeric. I am really confused if AdMob has already sent the payment to PayPal or are they still processing it?

William Ferguson

Feb 7, 2014, 12:57:58 AM2/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I generally find it is best to be relaxed about these things.
For various reasons some computer systems appear to be slow in reporting transactions.

Wait a day, log into your PayPal account, don't attempt to resolve it over the phone and see what transactions are listed. And make sure that the PayPal id you have configured with Admob is the the correct id.

NB 6 digits **is** an alpha numeric string. Albeit one with no alpha characters.

--

---