Upgrading Admob... valid AdSense account and AdWords

Muhammad Asif

Jul 8, 2014, 9:12:29 AM7/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
hi every one

i am trying to upgrade admob but is is giving me following error...

"AdMob requires a valid AdSense account and AdWords account. However, there seems to be a problem with one or both of your accounts."

What should id do??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 10, 2014, 4:40:11 PM7/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You can fill out this form to contact product support regarding upgrade issues.

Preeti

Jul 26, 2014, 1:34:37 AM7/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
I filled out the form but haven't received any solution yet from the admob support team. It's already been more than a week. Please see the description of my problem below.

Please see the attached screenshot for details. We don't see a "Get Started" Button.The new admob page shows "Data import completed" but as you can see in Screenshot2, we don't have any ad units migrated to the new interface. The excel sheet with the mappings for legacy ad unit ids to new ones is also empty. Also, we did not receive an email saying "Data migration complete". When I login to the old admob, it still shows the message "Upgrade to the new admob". So, something went wrong during the upgrade.

Kindly help me out and let me know how to proceed ?

Thanks
screenshot1.png
Screenshot2.png
Screenshot3.png

Preeti

Jul 29, 2014, 10:33:44 AM7/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
Can you please help out or redirect us to the right people. Since, the deadline for admob upgradation is approaching fast, we want to sort this out as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Eric Leichtenschlag

Jul 30, 2014, 12:38:29 PM7/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
 If your ad units didn't migrate properly, the workaround is to manually recreate your ad units with the same settings, and contact product support via this form, providing a mapping from your legacy ad unit ID to your new ad unit ID.

indianrail android

Jul 30, 2014, 12:53:21 PM7/30/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
The problem is the csv mapping file between the legacy and new ad unit ids is empty. We have contacted suppot by filling up the form but yet to receive a solution. That's the weird thing. It says ad units migrated but neither can we see ad units migrated nor any entries in the .csv file.

Thanks

--

---