Within app WebView placing admob ad is violation?

Jalal ul din Akhtar

May 22, 2024, 6:37:29 AMMay 22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

Hi I am writing to inquire about the implementation of ads in my app. Specifically, I would like to know if placing an ad within a webview inside the app constitutes a violation of any guidelines or policies.

Could you please provide clarity on whether this practice is acceptable, and if there are any specific conditions or restrictions I need to be aware of?

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 22, 2024, 12:35:12 PMMay 22
to akhtarj...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the Mobile Ads SDK Support team.

Kindly refer to the Ad placement article for the optimal practices outlined therein.

Please reach out to us, if you need further assistance.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ3XI:ref" (ADR-00236012)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team