App is distributed through both Google Play and Amazon

Hank Wilson

Aug 16, 2014, 12:40:46 PM8/16/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
My apps  are distributed through both Google Play and Amazon. after I've added the app at apps.admob.com/home and created the ads etc, I submit the app to the stores.  Now after I wait for the app to circulate through the store, when I go to link to the app and look for it in the search box it's shows up in the Google Play store and life is good.

Now after I've submitted the same app to Amazon and it's live in their store, do I have to relink it somehow or will the publisher code etc still work even though it's being distributed by amazon?

Thanks

Eric Leichtenschlag

Aug 18, 2014, 10:02:40 PM8/18/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
The same ad unit ID will work in your Amazon app.