About the AdMob API

Pablo Su

Jun 26, 2014, 6:41:39 AM6/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It seems that the old AdMob version support the API function. Does anyone know that whether the new AdMob version support the API function as well?
Since I can't find any API clue in the new version and would like know how it can work now.

My appreciation for any suggestion, thank you!

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 2, 2014, 5:18:08 PM7/2/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo,

What API function are you looking for? The new SDK should have feature parity with the old one.

Amy Quispe

Pablo Su

Jul 4, 2014, 6:19:05 AM7/4/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amy,

I mean the Report API, which might allow me to get the data much easily for the revenue data analysis.
Also, is there any Code book for the Report API.

Thanks you!!

Pablo

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)於 2014年7月3日星期四UTC+8上午5時18分08秒寫道:

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 7, 2014, 4:31:20 PM7/7/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pablo,