Video Ads are not displayed in Admob interstitial

Adnan Bashir

Sep 9, 2014, 1:18:41 AM9/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have integrated Admob SDK for Admob Interstitial. i have tested "test ads" interstitial by adding test device and integration works fine for test ads.

We have set video ads option only from portal. It mean we only want to show video ads to users and not image ads. Issue is that, video ads are not displayed after interstitial

displayInterstitial();

returning AdRequest.ERROR_CODE_NO_FILL

continuously from last 4 days.  There are 1500 plus requests but no impression on portal side. Is there any issue with video ads or we can't set only video ads option from portal.

Please guide. Appreciation in advance

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 9, 2014, 7:30:03 PM9/9/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We don't have a lot of inventory for video ads, so it's possible that you're just not getting any.

Amy Quispe

Adnan Bashir

Sep 10, 2014, 4:45:45 AM9/10/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your instant response Amy.
But here is a thing, in our scenario our major user base is from USA, the tier 1 country. Such that 1000 plus requests are made from USA out of 1500. And as there is major probability to get video ads in USA, we must get at-least some impression against our requests. But we are not getting single impression.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 11, 2014, 5:01:28 PM9/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adnan,

You should fill out this form for performance issues.

Amy Quispe