AdMob Limited Ad Serving - No way of Contacting Support.

Lukas Moore

Feb 17, 2022, 12:21:02 PM2/17/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers

My ad account received Limited Ad serving due to: invalid traffic concerns. I'm well educated on this policy and was warned about the risk of traffic violation concerns well before implementing Google ads into my application.

What I've done to prevent this from happening:

  • I've made sure that my ads did not violate any policy in terms of ad placement.
  • I haded the Ad Id of every android phone I could get my hands on (friends, family)

As a result, I have canceled all my Ad spending for my application. I would love to keep using google as my source of ad revenue but the lack of support is borderline depressing.

I can't even email anybody because their email support appears to be down. The weird thing is it's working for my friend's AdMob accounts, it's almost as if I've been blacklisted.

(See attachment bellow)

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Lukas

Broken Email Support.PNG

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Feb 18, 2022, 9:23:58 AM2/18/22
to moore....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having troubles in contacting our Product Support Team. I understand that there is an urgency in your concern. However, they are the appropriate team who can help on you around as this is more of an ad serving issue. What we can recommend for now is to try submitting the form every 2 to 3 hours.  We hope that you get a positive response from them the soonest time possible.

Regards,

Google Logo
Princess Pamela
Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2WwiL0:ref

Lukas Moore

Feb 19, 2022, 12:01:42 PM2/19/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
That was the first thing I did. I was told I need to contact AdMob support but that clearly isn't working. My business partner is dealing with the exact same issue. And now all of sudden his AdMob account is disabled after having been limited for invalid traffic for 2 weeks. I'm literally willing to spend $1000s in advertising and google appears to be doing its best to prevent that from happening. I'm switching to Facebook Audience Network and facebooks advertising platform if this isn't resolved shortly.

And thank you for your reply! Really it's the first meaningful response I've gotten from google since this ordeal started.

All the best!

Lukas Moore

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Feb 22, 2022, 2:29:04 AM2/22/22
to moore....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for your response.

Can you confirm if you are still unable to reach out to the Product Support Team? Have you tried contacting them again? I would suggest also, to check this policy FAQs that might help you on this.

Lukas Moore

Feb 22, 2022, 7:15:08 AM2/22/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello again!

I've done everything short of sending a carrier pigeon in hopes of getting in contact with someone at AdMob. Here's a list of what I tried:
  • Tried the contact email, that didn't work so I created a community post about the email service not working: https://support.google.com/admob/thread/151166376?hl=en#
  • I tried reaching out through their Facebook page, no reply.
  • I messaged and called Adsense support in hopes of getting in contact with AdMob through that department again that didn't work.
  • I messaged and called Google Ad support and once again that got me nowhere.
If AdMob wasn't the best source of revenue I would have given up a long time ago. And frankly, I'm confused about why AdMob is the one area where Google has very poor support in comparison to just about every other department which has been nothing short of excellent.

Again thank you for all your help!
Lukas

this is mma

Feb 22, 2022, 11:17:27 AM2/22/22
to Lukas Moore, Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I had the exact same issue. Not sure why 'Princess Pamela' and the other members of the Ads SDK Team keep recommending developers to contact the Product Support Team as they never respond to anything. Shocking service!

--

---

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Feb 23, 2022, 3:34:35 AM2/23/22
to thisi...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com, moore....@gmail.com

Hi All,

Thank you for your response.

I know how frustrating it can be and as much as we would want to assist you on this. I'm afraid that this is already out of our scope. Kindly note that the SDK just requests an ad to the ad server (E.g: AdMob), and I'm afraid that it doesn't have any control on fill rate / match rate/ impression/ limited ad serving of your app. That's why we are referring you to the Product Support Team as they are handling this kind of concern and we don't have direct communication to them. If you have any concerns regarding the SDK itself, we will be happy to assist you on that.

Lukas Moore

Feb 23, 2022, 6:48:36 AM2/23/22
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I think the reason a lot of people are coming to this form is that it's the only place we can vent our frustrations with this issue. I just want to say I appreciate the responses from the SDK team. Hopefully Admob will come around to meeting the standard the rest of google has set for itself in terms of support.

All the best!
Lukas

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Feb 24, 2022, 4:08:38 AM2/24/22
to moore....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for your response.

If you still unable to reach out to the product support team I would suggest trying it again using the steps below.
- Navigate to https://support.google.com/admob/gethelp?issue_description=contact+us
- In the first prompt click `other` and `next step`
- In the second prompt click `next step`
- The email option should be available.

Kindly make sure you try this while signed in to you AdMob associated google account.