Huge drop in Admob revenue the last 4days

Json Andrew

Feb 24, 2014, 2:43:35 AM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Dears,

I faced a huge drop in Admob revenue the last 4 days.

I have both Sites and Apps and Admob mediation, but from the reports we have almost the same statistics, but unfortunately the only difference is the revenue/eCPM :(

Here are some statistics params that we compared:

Sites & Apps Reporting:

Nbr of Requests (almost the same and even a little higher)
Nbr of Clicks (almost the same and even a littler higher)
CPC Impressisons (almost the same and even a little higher)
Fill Rate (always 99,xx)
Interstitial Requests/Clicks (almost the same)
eCPM (Dropping progressively each day (0.22  to 0.18  to 0.17  to 0.14 ) ) What can be the reason?

Mediation Reporting:

Fill Rate (almost the same 85%)
Clicks (Also almost the same and even a little higher)

So can someone please tell me what may caused this dropped, who should I contact.

I would appreciate if someone from Google can check it privately with me to give more info, there's an engineer called Abdul who contacted me before when our revenue started to grow, but then he never gets back to me when I asked questions.

Thank you.

Json Andrew

Feb 24, 2014, 2:54:28 AM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Is someone else facing this issue that it might be a temprorarely bug?

Thanks.

Mahendra Sharma

Feb 25, 2014, 2:00:11 AM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Same Problem here. I have fill rate almost 99% for more apps but ecpm is dropping day by day and the revenues are 50% down

Json Andrew

Feb 25, 2014, 2:19:19 AM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am very worry :(

I hope is someone from Google can tell us whats is going on.

Json Andrew

Feb 25, 2014, 2:20:07 AM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
me too. Almost 50% :(

Yasir Ali

Feb 25, 2014, 12:23:35 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
same here

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Feb 25, 2014, 6:13:54 PM2/25/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It looks like a lot of people are reporting this issue. We'll look into it on our side.

Amy Quispe

TMD INC

Feb 26, 2014, 7:36:36 AM2/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Amy, we would highly appreciate your help really.

I am having a drop in revenue around 40% this week, while I still have around same number of requests and clicks and even more clicks then before.I understand that a small flactuation may happens, but not that much.

Thank you again. Looking forward to hear from you.

--

---

Rajesh Kumar

Feb 28, 2014, 3:22:01 AM2/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am also facing same issue. This week revenue dropped by 50%. I am not sure whats happening. Can someone look into it.