Add ads of admob into apps using andengine

Thiên Cơ

Jun 23, 2014, 5:12:14 AM6/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Does anyone have experiment with integrating admob (google play service) into game apps that using AndEngine? I try to show banner ads in the pause screen of my game but I really don't know how to do it. In the tutorial page of Google Admob, there's only code and hint for normal apps using xml layout. Up to now, I can only show interstitial ads when user exit my game. If you have any suggestion, please let me know

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Jul 1, 2014, 3:30:25 PM7/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Do you have a more specific question? We don't have any AndEngine resources, but if you tell me where you're stuck I can help.

Amy