Always getting "NoFill" while integrating Banner Ads from AdMob SDK in Windows Phone 8.0?

nikhil.s...@vserv.com

Sep 17, 2014, 9:46:06 AM9/17/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have integrated AdMob SDK in my Windows Phone 8.0 App. It is working fine for interstitial ads ,but for Banner Ads,I am always getting a 'NoFill' error .
What can be the reason and any workaround for this ?

The SDK is integrated as described in the document provided.

Regards,
Nikhil Srivastava

*************************

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION

This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL information. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and promptly destroy the original communication. Please do not copy it or use it for any other purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of the Company. In case where it represents our official view, it needs to be revalidated and is subject to the terms of our engagement.

Thank you for your co-operation.

*************************

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 19, 2014, 6:01:36 PM9/19/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nikhil,

Are you using the same ad unit ID for banners and interstitials? You should use an interstitial ad unit ID for interstitial ads, and a banner ad unit ID for banner ads.

Amy Quispe

nikhil.s...@vserv.com

Sep 22, 2014, 1:42:19 AM9/22/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

I am using banner ID for banner Ads that is different from my interstitial as unit ID.
When I use that same banner ID in any other application it works . But when I am using it in my application and tracking the response through fiddler it is a "NoFill" error.
I am getting content length '0' in response .
Any help or suggestions.

Thanks
Nikhil Srivastava

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Oct 1, 2014, 2:52:33 PM10/1/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nikhil,

It's possible there is just low inventory.

Amy Quispe