Admob account does not recognise me next time i log in

john palmer

Mar 27, 2014, 7:22:33 AM3/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I created a new Admob account and got a publisher ID.
i then added this publisher id into my apps, and the app works fine with the ads showing.

When i go to log back  into Admob,

if i enter my email address i used in registration, it says username / password incorrect.
So i click forgot password,
It then says no account with that email addresss

So i click log in using my gmail account, then i have to re-register again

So i have create a new account, and  get a new Publisher Id.

What is going wrong here, as it will be pointless using this service, as everytime i log in i have to get a new userid, that means my apps monetary value will not be coming to me

Any help.. Better yet, a solution?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Mar 27, 2014, 6:38:13 PM3/27/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

If the new admob interface is available in your country, can you try using apps.admob.com instead?

Amy

john palmer

Mar 28, 2014, 2:31:43 PM3/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you amy. It logs me in and I can see my details. Now the no excuse to finish my apps.