Custom Event Banner using Mediation

Venkata Sanath Muppalla

Sep 24, 2014, 12:46:45 PM9/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to serve ads from a another AdNetwork which is not listed in AdMob networks. I have created a class that implements the CustomeEventBanner class and implemented the requestBannerAd() method that loads the ad from the ad network. I have also set up the CustomEvent in the AdMob website. However I am confused as to how my class will be called by AdMob and How should I request the ad from AdMob so that it uses the custom event class that I created. Any help would be appreciated. I am new with the Ads implementation. I migrated from the old AdMobs sdk to implementing using the Google Play Services Ads. I also went through this URL https://developers.google.com/mobile-ads-sdk/docs/admob/android/mediation but it has the old sdk implementation.

Does any one has a better example as how to implement/invoke custom events?

Thanks,
Sanath

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Oct 6, 2014, 5:23:04 PM10/6/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
HI Venkata,

That url should have the new sdk implementation. There's a v1 and v2 tab for where these differ.

Amy Quispe