Getting the Publisher data not found Error.

Yashkumar Patil

May 24, 2024, 3:10:02 AMMay 24
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I created a Google AdMob account and obtained an ad unit ID. However, when I implemented the real ad unit ID, I encountered an error. When I replace it with a test ID, the ad displays correctly. What could be the issue?
Please give me reply as soon as possible so waiting for your reply
Thank you.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

May 24, 2024, 6:51:47 AMMay 24
to yashkuma...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yash Kumar,

Please make sure that you have entered valid app ID, and ad unit ID's with reference to AdMob dashboard. Kindly provide us the following information for further investigation :
  • App ID.
  • ad unit ID.
  • Elaborate the issue and mention whether it's a warning in the logcat, or error where ad is not being displayed.

This message is in relation to case "ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJ5Cc:ref" (ADR-00236363)

Thanks,

Google Logo Mobile Ads SDK Team