Some questions about Admob Interstitial Ads

Hoàng Anh Nguyễn

Oct 30, 2013, 8:44:54 PM10/30/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
What is the maximum number of Interstitial Ads can be displayed within one time using the App of users? It is OK if I display Interstitial Ads after a player finishes one stage of my game? In order to display Interstitial Ads again, I used IntAd.loadAd(new AdRequest()) in onDismissScreen(). Is this allowed?

Eric Leichtenschlag

Nov 1, 2013, 9:04:43 PM11/1/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
There is no set maximum - just think about the user experience when deciding how many you show, as interstitial ads are more intrusive than banners.

Loading a new ad in onDismissScreen() is allowed, and is a good place to load the next one, to make sure it's ready to go by the time you want to show it. Of course, you should only call show() at a good stopping point, such as the end of the stage.

Cheers,
Eric

Hoàng Anh Nguyễn

Nov 2, 2013, 1:39:29 AM11/2/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Thank Eric. :D

Vào 08:04:43 UTC+7 Thứ bảy, ngày 02 tháng mười một năm 2013, Eric Leichtenschlag đã viết: