Google Ads in hybrid apps

lukasz.ne...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 5:21:18 AM11/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I have a simple question in reference to this and similar topics.

Are AdMob Ads the only way to get legal google ads in one's hybrid app?

Andrew Brogdon (Mobile Ads SDK Team)

Nov 26, 2014, 4:09:04 PM11/26/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com

This forum is just for technical questions relating to the AdMob SDK, rather than Google ads policy in general. I can tell you that AdMob ads are a great way to monetize hybrid apps, and that general AdMob support is available at https://support.google.com/admob/v2/.

Beyond that, though, it's just outside the scope of our forum.

-Andrew

This conversation is locked