Admob Xcode Build Problem

Ömer Sina Ceylan

Jul 26, 2020, 4:22:10 PM7/26/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I'm developing game with Unity and trying to use Admob and Play Games Services I can build at xcode without plugin. Disabled CacaoPods and tried to make it manual. Builded at Unity send it to the xcode
Manually selected plugin and resolved other lGoogleUtilities problem but I have another problem. What do I need to resolve it thanks.
Link for error:
https://ibb.co/0KB9Hyb

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 26, 2020, 11:25:05 PM7/26/20
to portak...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ömer,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you kindly provide the details below (via Reply privately to author) so that I can investigate the issue?

You may zip the entire Unity project (excluding the Library and Temp folders) in order to reduce its size, then send it to the email mobileads...@gmail.com via a shareable link from your Google Drive (or on any other file-sharing site that you prefer). Don't forget to send the shareable link via Reply privately to author.

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22ZDCT:ref