[ERROR:cookie_manager.cc(137)] Strict Secure Cookie policy does not allow setting a secure cookie for http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/ for apps targeting >= R. Please either use the 'https:' scheme for this URL or omit the 'Secure' directive in th

Rajesh Shiyal

Aug 26, 2021, 5:19:08 AM8/26/21
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hi

I'm facing a problem with admob rewarded ads in my app:
I'm having this error in the console:
LoadAdError(code: 3, domain: com.google.android.gms.ads, message: No ad config., responseInfo: ResponseInfo(responseId: null, mediationAdapterClassName: , adapterResponses: []))

[ERROR:cookie_manager.cc(137)] Strict Secure Cookie policy does not allow setting a secure cookie for http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/ for apps targeting >= R. Please either use the 'https:' scheme for this URL or omit the 'Secure' directive in the cookie value.

 Ad failed to load : 3

My Code Here

thank you

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor

Aug 26, 2021, 11:27:08 AM8/26/21
to imrajes...@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. In looking over this, we would ask if you can share with us via the "Reply to author" button. A simple sample app with steps that reproduce this error? From what I am seeing, it would also appear that you are using Flutter? Also we want to make sure that during testing you are using the test ids?

Regards,
Google Logo
William Pescherine
Mobile Ads SDK Team