The content you requested cannot be loaded at this time. For Payment Settings

kyousuke kousaka

Sep 8, 2014, 6:00:49 PM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to access my payment settings/payee profile, i just reached the threshold to get the verification PIN and i wanted to make sure that the address i have on is right or not. It does this for all the 3 tabs (Transaction History, Payee Profile, Payment Settings).
Thank you
Capture.PNG

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Sep 8, 2014, 6:06:05 PM9/8/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we don't handle payment-related questions on this forum. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.