Embeed Admob into a Custom API

Carlos Enrique Castañeda Gutiérrez

Feb 23, 2014, 7:51:49 PM2/23/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello Admob Forum:

My team is working on a custom API for Unity3D game developers. This API allow to create leaderboards and thopies system in few steps, this API is oriented for mobile games only made with Unity3D.

I would like to know if is possible and if is allowed to embed admob in our API code. Because our API will be release for free, We thought would be a good idea to embed Admob on it to generate revenue to our team and support technical costs.

So the idea is, every Unity3D game developer who decided to implement our cool leaderboard API, automaticly will implement and show admob ads which will generate revenue to us that will be use to improve our API(System) and pay technical cost.

Is this embedding allow for Google?

I will appreciate your help on this

Thanks.

Carlos

Eric Leichtenschlag

Feb 24, 2014, 7:52:28 PM2/24/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
AdMob's intended audience is developers publishing applications, not service providers. Anybody wishing to monetize their own Unity applications with AdMob, by using our free Unity plugin available here, would not be able to do so if they used your APIs. I'd recommend a different monetization mechanism.

Thanks,
Eric