Content Guidelines

in...@playwithvoodoo.com

Aug 11, 2014, 5:25:44 PM8/11/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
If I have an app that has some questionable content (user submitted art), can I still display Admob ads on the screens that dont have the questionable content?

Or does the fact that my app has questionable content mean that I can't display Admob Ads on my app at all?

For clarification: no ads will appear on any screens alongside questionable content.

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

Aug 12, 2014, 8:39:40 PM8/12/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I don't believe there are guidelines wrt app content (just for advertisers). However, if you plan to submit to the Play Store to other app stores, you need to follow their guidelines.

Amy Quispe