Admob Request New PIN not working

Paul Asiimwe

Oct 31, 2013, 2:45:24 PM10/31/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
On 25th September I allowed the new admob to verify my address by sending me a PIN, but unfortunately the address had a fault and was wrong,
I realised this only after sending it. So i was told to wait 4 weeks before I could re send it to my correct address,
Well its almost 6 weeks now and when I click request new PIN, it doesn't seem to work, it still shows me that the last PIN was sent on 25th September.
Been trying it for a week now and nothings working.
Any help?

Oded Lilos

Nov 1, 2013, 1:26:02 AM11/1/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I had the same issue, the AdMob console is buggy and somewhat challenging.
I found the request pin option works well under the AdSense console, in fact you will find it more mature with additional reporting and views.

www.google.com/adsense

No worries Google, we are patient and finding our creative workarounds until you perfect this.

br
Oded

Paul Asiimwe

Nov 2, 2013, 1:57:38 AM11/2/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Oh Thanx..................It works perfectly

Oded

--

---

BHesseler

Nov 5, 2013, 4:39:43 AM11/5/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
We do have the same issue - PIN is not arriving. But I do not have a button on the bottom of the page to request a new one. Neither on AdSense nor on the AdMob page. Does the button come up after a certain time period after the address verification?

Thank you for your help.

BR
Bibiana

Paul Asiimwe

Nov 5, 2013, 6:33:09 AM11/5/13
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Yes once you request a PIN, the request new pin button will dissappear
for about 4 weeks.
After that period it should appear.