Original android package name does not show admob test ads in unity

Mateus Roberto Dyonisio

Jul 28, 2020, 6:23:19 PM7/28/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
Hello, I have an application published in the playstore (com.penajaca.tvbrasileira) and I am reformulating it. When I put AdMob and use the test banner with the original package name (what is published) it returns the error No Fill (even with the banner test id), however if I change the Package name to any other other than com.penajaca.tvbrasileira (e.g com.penajaca.tvbrasileiraa) the test banner and probably the real one also works.

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 28, 2020, 8:35:41 PM7/28/20
to mateus....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mateus,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you have an app-ads.txt file already set up for your app, kindly ensure that it has a “pub-xxxxxxxxxx” entry that matches the “ca-app-pub-xxxxxxxxxx” section of your app's ad unit ID/s. Otherwise, you may still perform testing by instead assigning your device as a test device, in order to be able to test your real ad unit ID/s.

If the issue persists despite the above, could you then kindly provide the details below (via Reply privately to author) so that I can further investigate the issue?

Regards,

Ziv Yves Sanchez

Mobile Ads SDK Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22Zqz5:ref

Mateus Roberto Dyonisio

Jul 29, 2020, 1:11:13 PM7/29/20
to Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers
I receive the private answer, and ok, I'll wait for updates. Thanks! xD

Mobile Ads SDK Forum Advisor Prod

Jul 31, 2020, 5:44:37 PM7/31/20
to mateus....@gmail.com, google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mateus,
Can you see what happens if you include an app-ads.txt file?

Jon

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q22Zqz5:ref