Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application

Mahmud Ahsan

May 28, 2014, 10:18:31 PM5/28/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
 yesterday one of my app is disabled by new AdMob. Beside AdMob I use house ad, iAd, mdotm via admob mediation. But after disable, I don't see any house ad and other ad in my app.

 Is it the problem of New AdMob? if this is the case, should I not use AdMob mediation? I knew that if AdMob is disabled for any app mediation should work as usual. Am I wrong?

Quang Le T.

May 29, 2014, 11:25:06 AM5/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
I've met this problem two times. It's so annoying.

I sent the appeal form two days ago but no respond. So disappointed!

Mahmud Ahsan

May 29, 2014, 11:27:19 AM5/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
 Is it the default behaviour of new AdMob. In old admob, if an app is banned, other ad network have no problem to show via mediation. In your case, is other ad network advertise shown ?

Amy Quispe (AdMob SDK Team)

May 29, 2014, 6:23:58 PM5/29/14
to google-adm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, this forum doesn't handle account-related issues. Please see the AdMob Help Center for information and support forms for general AdMob publisher questions.